Friday 26 May 2017

weekly Reflections wk 4 t2

 this is my word work for this week i had to use my spelling words for the week the application i have used is google slides the thing that i liked is i got it done in that hour that i had i thing i could work on is thinking about the words a bit more.

this is my maths for this week i had to add the doubles like some of these one that i answered the thing that i liked about this is getting it done in ten minutes until i had to go to my maths group the thing that i could work on is dong my maths the day befor



















this is my my chapter chat for this week it is the acrostic poem in a google doc the thing i could work on is getting a bit more in the doc the thing that i am most proud is getting it all done in the same day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.