Friday 12 May 2017

weeky Reflections t2 wk2

 this is my chapter chat for this week it is about north south  east  and west for my directions. the thing that i liked about this activity was that we had to change the words that match the directions. i think i could work on not getting my done a better.
 this is my typing skills  for this week i liked this activity because it is very fun game to play to tape faster  i think that i could work on getting more of it done.



here is a photo of me for book chapter day that is a day were you come to school in your costume of oneness like me i did not want to were anything for the day. the thing that i was most proud  of getting up in the morning and getting dessert in to my oneness the thing that i could work on is getting a costume on next year.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.