Tuesday 28 May 2019

camp 2019

Wow what an amazing camp we went to Hanmer springs. I loved it was such a fun experience for us. here are some photos. We went on Wednesday and came back on Friday.
This is me on the Superbowl at the thermal hot pools and waterside

This is me helping Nova up the tree

This is quiz night we came first place and got a Moro bar.  

The group photo before we went back home 

Concert night 

Dog made out of wood in the sculpture park

More wood sculptures  

and more this one was of my favorite 

These were so cool there were three of them 

This one was my most favorite 

My group

Me

and me again 

One of the hexagon thermal pools there are three 

At the top of Conical Hill 

Briea tree climbing up the tree

At the Cemetery. 

 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Shilah, what a great post! I love that you have included so many photos. Your quiz team "Jamaican People" was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shilah What a great blog post. I like how you added labels to all the photos .

    From Briea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shilah

    This is a fantastic blog post/. I really like how you have added heaps of photos. I can see that you have had heaps of fun. What was your favourite activity? Maybe next time you could put the photos on the a drawing or something else to lay it put a bit better. But overall it was a really good post.

    Keep it up the good work.
    From your friend Millah
    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shilah, it's Hannah from T2.

    You look like you had a great time on camp. I like that you encluded so many photos as well, Although the text is a bit hard to read from how it is layed out.

    What was your favorite part of camp? I enjoyed lying in the rock pools and chatting to my friends.

    Thanks for sharing
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi shilah rykar here what a wonderfull photo album i realy like the one of the hexogon pool tghanks for sharing rykar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi shilah it zyah I think I might have to agree with millah maybe next time you could put the photos on a drawing or slide. because it will b a good layout.
    question time!!
    whats was your favourite dinner at camp?
    what was your favourite activity you did?
    what was the first thing you did when you got there?
    hope t here from you again
    by your friend zyah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.