Thursday 26 September 2019

japan kimonos

This term we have been leaning about Japan and today our teacher brought in some kimonos for us to try on. There where boy ones and girls one the first photo is Rowan and he's is in a boy kimono. The second one is with me Nyah, Charlotte, Rykar and Riley. Next we have Jake, Riley and me. Then again we have Jake and Riley .I hope we can learn about this again in the future. The kimonos  were really cool to try on. I hope you can get to try a kimono on some day.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Shilah i am Dayton from kaingaroa school nice photos on your school mates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konnichi wa Shilah! You all look so fabulous in your kimono! I am so glad you enjoyed dressing up. Maybe you would like to go to Japan one day? Mrs G

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.