Friday 27 October 2017

weekly reflections t4 wk2

this is my how to make a quality blog post. the thing i did not like is how long it took and how to do it all. the thing i liked the most. there was a lot of stuff to chose from all the things that there was.
this is my chapter chat for this week did not like it that much because i had to rember all the words  to write the think i did like about this activity was it did not take me that long 

this is my chapter chat for this week it is august custom for Halloween. the thing i liked the most was i got to dedicate him my self . the thing i did not like was how long it took me to do.



























1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shilah,

    My name is Emiely (pronounced "Emily") and I am a blogger at the Summer Learning Journey. I like that you have weekly reflections so you can think about your learning for the week. I really like learning Maths because I like using different strategies to try solve problems. What is your favourite thing to learn at school?

    If you wanted to continue learning and blogging over the summer holidays, remember to head over to the activities page on the Summer Learning Journey website. You can do these activities in any order. Be sure to remember to post your answers onto your blog.

    Summer Learning Journey activities link:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I hope to be blogging with you this summer!

    Noho ora mai,
    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.