Thursday 13 April 2017

weekly reflections wk 11 t1

                     This term reflections
My favourite thing this year was that i done some of the ester creations. My least favourite thing that we done was doing the Holes book. Just reading it and stopping at the best parts of the book but the book was still good the best part was when Zero and Stanley went  to the top of the tall Rock.
                             Goals
Goal 1 I think that getting all of my time tables and getting faster at typing skills that is on Mamaku site. Goal 2 I think get better at spelling and putting my Chromebook on charge over the day or night. 
Goal 3 To use my time wisely in school time and not to talk in learning time. 
                           Holiday goals 
Holiday goal 1 to do all of my main stars.     
                           
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.