Friday 16 June 2017

weekly Reflections t2 w7



this is my chapter chat for this week i have used google docs but then i had to take a screen shot i t am most proud of getting it done in a short a bit of time i think i need to work on challenging my self a bit more.








    this is my typing skills for this week i think i need to work on getting more done i think that i work wall when i am doing this activity  






this is my other chapter chat that i have done it is ms bixbys headstone that me Staci and Lilly made it we wrote our names with stone and we made the flowers i am most proud of making what i had in mined i think i need to work on not printing the words.









1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Shilah I really like the colorful flowers they really make the gravestone stand out .How long did it take you to make it?

    From Denan aka your brother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.